What Is The Cost Of A Hair Transplant In India?
1. Introduction to Hair Transplant:
Every person who is seeking for hair transplant has a notion that hair surgery is exorbitantly costly, or it’s a rich men’s treatment, however over a period of time things have changed substantially and with new modality, hair transplant is safe and effective, at the same time cost of Hair transplant is within the reach of any common man, thus baldness is no more a reason to worry, look young, be confident with beautiful crown of yours.
2. What is the cost of a hair transplant in India?
The cost of hair transplant depends on the location, the hair type and the quality of your hair you have. The cost of Hair Transplant in India varies from 60,000 to 150,000 or more depending on the location and type of baldness, qualification of doctor who conducts surgery on you for hair transplant.
Here is a list of some basic facts about Hair Transplant:
- Hair Transplant – The cost of this surgery depends on the locations, density desired and possible plus donor area available to support the transplant. The grafting area where the transplants are done would be decided by the consulting doctor at the clinic after assessment of reasons for baldness and other investigation required.
- Cost of Hair Transplant in India – The cost varies from 60,000 to 150,000 depending on the location and type of transplants done by the surgeon in that area.
- How long will you take to regrow Your Hair – A simple way to calculate what you need for a full head depending on the grafts transplanted, a recovery phase of 4 months and for results 6 to 8 months.
The misconception that others can donate hair is a myth, scientifically these hairs won’t sustain and grow, you may see some results, however eventually it is likely to failure, it is therefore recommended that body hair be used to get the hair transplant completed in case required grafts are not available in donor area.
Finally, we don’t know if there are any adverse side effects related with this surgery but we do know about some reasons why people choose not opt for this surgery instead opting for other types such as laser skin rejuvenation/ microdermabrasion. However these procedures are also not cheap and may be more expensive than Hair Transplant surgeries in India! This means that if you don’t have enough money available right now than it might be safer option for you! We will keep updating our blog post once
3. How is the cost of a hair transplant calculated?
The cost of a hair transplant is often a point of concern for people who want to get it done and those who can’t afford it. The price varies from place, procedure and doctor who is going to operate on you.
The surgery fee and payment are not fixed though. They are subject to negotiation between hair clinic and patient.
Hair Transplant payments for operation and entire treatment include:
- Pre-operative process: Which includes detailed study of the patient history, reasons, investigative reports and consultation
- Operative process: Medicines and equipment required during the operative process including operation theatre and other equipment’s
- Post-operative process: Regular assessment of progress, and health of patient for 8 to 12 months, which includes consultation, check-up and other tests
4. What are the factors that affect the cost of a hair transplant?
There is no exact formula or algorithm for calculating the cost of a hair transplant. In fact if we are talking about hair transplant surgery, there are many factors which impact the decision about the cost of surgery. Hair transplant costs vary depending on factors such as the type and method used of surgery, surgeon expertise and the area where it will be performed. Some qualified surgeons may charge anywhere between INR 75000 all the way up to INR 300,000 for a single procedure.
The best way to figure out how much you will pay for a hair transplant is to get the consultation session done, post examining the client, exact assessment can be derived, and the willing to pay in terms of money can then be ascertained. When you ask people what they will pay for something; most people tend to say that they would pay whatever price someone else would charge them, however there are many unqualified practitioner who are handling these complex procedure, therefore it is strongly recommended that you should not qualify only basis cost of procedure but also assess the medical practitioner qualification. But this is also true as there can some cases where people don’t have enough money and they still want to do the procedure, it is recommended you speak with the right hair clinic and get the desired pricing or payment option.
5. How can you save on the cost of a hair transplant?
Hair transplantation is an expensive procedure, but it’s not always as expensive as people think.
It is a well-known fact that different pricing models are offered by hair clinics, if you opt for fixed pricing option it can work well within your budget. This is because they are likely to be offering you a unit based price and not having difficulty in carrying out the procedure at that cost.
6. Conclusion: The cost of a hair transplant in India can vary, however, it is possible to get a quality hair transplant done at an affordable price.
There are many factors that determine the cost of a hair transplant in India. The type of hair transplant surgery, the grafts required, the quality of health, type of skin, possibility of donor area and availability.
Many people feel that they cannot afford to pay more than 150,000 for a hair transplant, however if you look at benefits such as you start looking young by 5 to 15 years, you have more confidence, in case you are not married your looks will definitely matter a lot, nobody can bully you anymore, these benefits are immensely valuable for your confidence and self-esteem. It is important to understand that this figure is merely are an estimate, final cost can be discussed.
When a person undergoes Hair Transplant, he or she can find it hard to believe that within 4 months his or her hair grows back again after having undergone a Hair Transplant procedure. This is because there are multiple ways in which one can do a Hair Transplant in an affordable price compared with other procedures, it is therefore recommended that you should get the hair transplant done at the earliest and lead a confident life.